Welcome to How to Change and Grow

Welcome to How to Change and Grow. The answers to life is found in seeking the Creater of life. We serve a good God. He wants to help us. God's Word guides and directs our steps while the Holy Sprit empowers us to transform, mature, prosper and more. The fullness of God's love brings us to beyond striving, to satisfying all our needs and anything we could ever hope or wish for. God's way IS a better way! God bless you as you learn HIS WAYS to change and grow.

November 3, 2016

You will Find Him when you Seek Him

“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.” Psalm 23:1. When we seek God, we will always find him. He watches over us, He cares for us. He is full of tenderness and compassion. He listens to our hearts through sincere prayers, requests, praise, and cries for help. He is with us: “What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?” Psalm 8:4. The Lord hears the prayers of the righteous.  
   
 “He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside quiet waters.” Psalm 23:2. When we seek God he knows what we need. He is our provider, our portion, our strong hold. He is the remedy for our disease. “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Jesus Christ.” Romans 3:23-24. We must become dependent on him and count on him.

“He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.” Psalm 23:3. When we seek God, he heals our hearts. His name means healer. “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.” 2 Chronicles 7:14-16. We are His temple. We are Holy for He is Holy. 

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4. We can know that through times of great pain and suffering, he cares for us. “My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.” Proverbs 3:11-12. “The rod of correction imparts wisdom.” Proverbs 29:15.

“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.” Psalm 23:5. When we seek God, we will great gain. He is our banner of victory. Through him, the battle is won. We are his people: “But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.” John 2:20. “The Lord detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.” Prov 16:5.  

 “Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:6. When we seek God, we will live with him in eternity. We may live in this world, but as believers, we are not of this world. While on earth, we are aliens, yet citizens of heaven. “All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth.” Hebrews 11:13. His love endures forever.

God is at work within us. When we seek God, we will be fully known: “For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.” 1 Corinthians 13:12. Look to the Lord and you will not fail: “Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways.” Psalm 128:1

No comments:

Post a Comment